We stock a large range of both antique and collectible china, silver, pictures, furniture, jewelery and interesting small collectors pieces.
We are happy to give advice whether you're looking for yourself, or as a gift, and answer any questions you may have.
Below is a small collection of items currently available in the shop. If you are interested or have any questions about any of them, Please contact us on.
Please note that although the website is updated regularly, some items may no longer be available. So please contact us first.
Late 17th century cherry refectory table. with a pegged plank top turned legs and long cutlery drawer.
The stretcher drawer runners has been replaced in the past.
5ft 10 inches long
28 inches wide
30 inches high
2ft knee height
Walnut coffee table with three drawers. The top and the drawer fronts are veneered with burr walnut and boxwood banding.
Mahogany sewing box, with blue velvet and hidden letter compartment. The lock works and has a key.
Pair of silver weighted candle sticks. by W I Broadway & Co 1976
Moorcroft "Red tulip" bowl 6.5 in diameter.
circa 1987 £240
Moorcroft "Red tulip" tulip vase 5 inches tall
circa 1987 £225
Walnut floor standing corner cupboard the glazed top section has three shaped shelves. the bottom section has a flush fit door and two shelves.
Walnut collectors cabinet with three fitted drawers and top. The doors and top are inlayed with panels of lace wood.
Walnut inlaid games table, with intricate walnut legs. £250
1, Georgian mahogany wine table with boxwood inlay. £225
2, Mahogany short wine table £95
Moorcroft "Red tulip" 11inch tall vase. Circa 1987
with no chips or cracks
Ebonised Victorian inkwell with bottle green glass bottles. Hand painted with Lilly of the valley and gold detail.
Pair of cloisonne vases in purple with original box and eboised stands. £420
Single silver over sized candle stick C1901 decorated with fern leaves with a removable top
20th Century Nephrite jade figure of a winged horse. With a ebonised wooden stand.
Cold painted bronze lamp of a pair of pheasants in a tree, on a onyx base.
Curved mahogany wall mounted corner cupboard with two shelves.
Walnut drop leaf table with fig leaf carved legs. On original white castors.
Mahogany chest of drawers with Georgian brass plain loop handles and bracket feet. All the locks work off the same key
height 37 inches
width 43 inches
depth 16.5 inches
Pale blue silver topped perfume bottle with stopper, Made in Paris £90
Cherry wood child's highchair with rush seat.
Wooden frame with plaster rose details in different pastel colours. on a brown/
antique gold background.
A book of poetry turned into an inkwell with cut glass bottle and leather covered lid.
Silver fronted picture frame with faded blue velvet back.
Mahogany hall table with gilded brass detail .The top is inlaid with a bunch of flowers in different types of fruit wood on a parquet style background.
Naval print of 1st class battleship, H.M.S Victoria by William Fredrick Mitchell.
Born in Calshot in 1845 and died in Ryde, Isle of Wright 1914. He was a British artist commissioned to paint many naval and merchant ships. Principally working in watercolour but some where painted in oils. You can find many in the British maritime museum.
Mahogany card table with a flame mahogany top, banded with rosewood, tulipwood and boxwood. The base is also inlaid with boxwood and rosewood. The inside is lined in green felt.
Mahogany table top letter rack with single drawer, roll top cover and brass inlay.
Ebonised writing slope with engraved brass banding and initials (C,G). The interior is rosewood with open fret letter rack and bottle green tooled velvet slope.
Edwardian inlaid mahogany display table with boxwood string banding and square tapered legs and cross streacher.
Miniature Georgian mahogany chest of drawers with brass handles and bracket feet.
Silver Vesta case.
Rosewood canterbury with single drawer and three sections seperated by turned columns and open fret panels. The whole piece is hand painted with flowers and sits on its orginal castors.
Antique cased iron Iron with heat brick. £35
Burr walnut veneered covered desk with a green tooled leather top, and four drawers with wooden handles, the bottom one being double the depth of the others.
Mahogany secretary desk with turned legs and original casters. the two drawers to the front have turned handles.
Collection of four pocket watch stands.
Victorian gilded brass and beveled glass. £140
Victorian kingwood multi tier with turned poles. £120
Turned Ebony with brass hook.£65
Mahogany box veneered with bone, ebony and marcasite.
Late Georgian ebony box inlaid with brass mother of pearl and red tortoiseshell.
The interior has the original red silk to the top and a pale pink velvet in the base.
Miniature portrait of a lady, oil on ivory. in a silver frame C1919
Damage to the edge of the painting due to previous cleaning
A water colour of a Cotswold barn by Wilfred Wood. Double mounted in a thin oak fame.
A watercolor of the church of San Giorgio Maggiore from Dogana across the canal. By Wilfred Wood Circa 1923.
Mahogany bow front chest of drawers with brass loop handles decorated with three feathers inside a crown.
Pair of mahogany turned candle sticks with brass inserts
Miniature portrait of a lady in Elizabethan clothing, oil on ivory. In a mahogany frame.
Wilfrid Wood was born in Cheadle Hulme, south of Manchester. His mother was an artist and his father a cutler and surgical instrument maker. He was educated at Manchester Grammar School, leaving at 16. He then studied art at Manchester School of Art, and at the Central School of Arts and Crafts and the Slade School of Fine Art in London.
During the First World War he enlisted in the Artists' Rifles and was commissioned in the Machine Gun Corps, serving in France & Flanders and Italy; he continued to sketch during his war service. He lived in Hampstead, London from 1920 to 1937 and in 1926 he created a series of posters for the London Underground.
On 3 March 1937 he married Margary Joan Beeby Kingsford (1883 - 1974), known as Joan, at the church of St Martin-in-the-Fields, London; she was a sister of Florence Kingsford Cockerell. They settled in the village of Barnack, near Stamford, in 1937 where he lived until his death.